_

21 Dec 2011

A blog I recommend

As I lurk around the web I  discover new blogs. Sometimes it is through a linkup party whose picture caught my eye and once I am on that blog I enjoy how they write or what they write about. If I look at a link and then jump to their most recent postings I am often interested enough to become a follower so I can keep track of them.

This Is how I found Home: Made

Alana writes about organizing and decorating or "feathering her nest "as she calls it.
She has a sense of humour about the never ending housework we need to do and has some practical ideas to deal with it - other than "put on her big girl panties"

I enjoyed her thought on what makes a home and I love that even though we are close to 20 years apart in age and live different lifestyles I still agree with many of them. What kind of home do you want to have? Go read her posting and let us know what you think.

She recently posted about a deal she wanted to make with other bloggers to introduce them to our audience in exchange for the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...