_

13 Feb 2012

Update My Decor

I hang things from my ceiling above our dining room table ( mostly just cause I am too lazy to drag the chairs anywhere else)

Until recently we had leaves that I had soaked in glycerin hanging on thread.

 A said that if the pieces of leaves fell in her food she would freak out ( drama queen).

I thought it might be time to update ( fall is so last October) with some hearts

Bought some card stock ( 40% off coupon from Micheal's)
and cut out various sized hearts, then decide to use my big hole punch to use up the extra paper around the hearts. Then sewed them together on my machine. Kids were impressed that you could sew paper

taadaa!  heart banner



I think I am going to make some raindrops because that is all a west coast BC winter really consists of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...