_

10 Feb 2012

Housekeeping Printable

My (loose) theme this month is "children" and I was trying to figure out how this applied to children becuse I realy wanted to get this out there. So how about 'our children are probably the source of our -even worse-days'. reaching a bit? okay just enjoy the printable. The saying comes from a plaque my Grandma had on her wall for years.



click here to get the printable

I am going to print mine out as half a page. Then I am going to laminate it, stick on some magnets and it can get added to the chaos that is my fridge door.

6 comments:

  1. That's to funny! Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! Thanks for sharing and stopping by to link up!

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Thank you so much for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN!!! Ha Ha This is hilarious! And Thanks for linking up to Six Sister's Link party. We hope to see you back there next Saturday!
    -The Sister's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! This would be PERFECT for my house! LOL! We'd love for you to come link up at our party! http://housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com/2012/02/riverton-housewives-round-up-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun printable.. Love it! :)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...