_

6 Dec 2011

doubling up the meal prep

So here is my first meal management tip.

Double up on meal prep.
By this I mean you can either prepare two different meals at once. You are going to be spending that time in the kitchen and make a mess anyway you may as well cook two meals.
If you don't want to make two different meals you can just increase what you are making and make a meal for the freezer. This is really easy for spagetti or lasanga - I always make an extra lasanga even if it is just a little one for me to take to work.Of course this may be because I can never figure out how many noodles to cook
Quesadillas are another one I make extra for. I wasn't using up all the chicken anyway so I started using it up and making extras. Then cutting them up, portioning them out and wrapping in foil so my kids could take them in their lunches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...